Rehabilitation – details
Whether you are a sedentary person who spends most of their time in the office, a mother with back pain, a student trying to improve their posture, an athlete trying to improve their performance and prevent possible injuries, a person who has suffered a trauma or simply a person who wants to increase their energy level, physiotherapy is a powerful tool for improving your body’s functionality, fixing imbalances and eliminating pain.Who are physiotherapists and what do they do?
Specialists in health and sports, with a significant role in promoting well-being and in the treatment of diseases of the neuro-musculoskeletal system, they combine their knowledge of the human body and how it works with their clinical abilities to assess, diagnose and treat symptoms, conditions or trauma.Why choose physiotherapy at OBC?
We take pride in creating an environment of professionalism around you at all times! Having the best specialists work in unison to deliver quality treatment and instilling new, healthier behaviors will bring results and make sure you never end up needing treatment for that problem ever again.Issues tackled by physiotherapists:
- Acute pain (trauma, injury);
- Chronic pain (back pain, joint pain);
- Diagnosis of NMAK apparatus issues (neuro-musculo-arthro-kinetic);
- Prevention of certain diseases;
- Functional training.
The frequency and duration of treatment is determined by the specifics of your condition. Thus we come to your aid with treatment methods such as:
- Manual therapies (Osteopathy, Yumeiho Therapy, Massage, Stretching);
- Functional training/physiotherapy;
- High class medical machinery - EMS, ultrasound, laser, magnet therapy.